It is a fact that the piano delivers beautiful music. It is also a fact that it is not that easy to learn this instrument. People learn at different levels. Some are more talented than others. Adults and children take the fundamentals differently. I have heard of people taking 6 years to fully master playing the instrument. Others take 2 years and others even a shorter time.
The top three (3) online courses include…
- Rocket Piano (official site: http://www.rocketpiano.com/)
- Piano For All (official site: http://pianoforall.com/)
- Learn and Master Piano (official site: http://www.learnandmaster.com/piano/)
What really determines how fast a will master the instrument?
Taking the lessons on a daily basis, regular practice, talent, age, passion and the right courses determine how fast you will learn to play. Here, we bring you the top three courses that will put you on track, help you learn faster, learn alongside the best and do it on a budget.
Comparison Table Of The Top Piano Courses
|Rocket Piano||Piano For All||Learn And Master Piano|
|Rating||(5 / 5)||(4 / 5)||(3 / 5)|
|Links||Website, Review||Website, Review||Website, Review|
|Money-Back Guarantee||60 Days||60 Days||60 Days|
Books And Manuals
Books And Manuals
Books And Manuals
Learning to play doesn't have to take years and be boring. Today's best courses include games to make learning fun. A lot of research has gone into online tools to ensure that learners take the shortest time possible to get how it is done. With the online platform, you do not even need to buy a new piano – you could just use the computer keyboard!
Step by Step Guide To Learn The Instrument Faster
- Learn the Key Notes: The music notes are the ABCs of Music, they are a little scary when first encountered, just like a child being exposed to the alphabets on the first day. Once mastered, the key notes are as easy as singing the vowels.
- Memorize the Keys by Heart: The keys are easy to master, learn all the black key sets and the middle C. Also get to master matching the notes to the keys.
- “Do-Re-Mi” is the standard way to get familiar with the instrument. Have some fun while playing the tunes to get familiar. Take it to the next level by introducing other familiar tunes like “Jingle Bells”.
- Notes and Timing: Every note requires a certain level or limit of count it should get. The music sheet allows for three notes, but there are more. Identify the notes one by one for the allotted counts.
- Time to connect the notes: The first music sheet measure feature three notes, the first two are quarter notes while the other one is a half note. Play these until familiar. Revise and practice through these steps repeatedly until familiar.
Things To Look For In An Online Piano Course
There are so many online courses on the internet. However, only the best lessons can give the desired results. No one wants to waste money in some bloated, misleading and unprofessional software.
Here are the things to look out for when choosing the most ideal tutorials.
- Reputation: The online tool must be well known, have good rating online and positive reviews by satisfied users.
- Ease of Use: Piano lessons are thought to be boring, a good software should therefore be easy to use, fun, engaging and provide step by step guide. Changing lessons into a fun game is a good way to learn the instrument.
- Excellent Support: a good lesson should allow for access to good teachers who will be essential when stuck along the way.
- Community: does the lesson offer access to a community? Sharing and discussing openly is a good way to have most difficult problems solved. Through community, learners also make appropriate connections which will be vital for future careers.
- Cost: it does not have to be expensive, buy a software that is within pocket reach. The best software application is the cheapest available tool.
The Most Recommended One
Rocket Piano, Piano For All, and Learn and Master Piano are the best and the comprehensive online lessons for learning to play the instrument. Of the three, Rocket Piano receives a five star out five because of its huge database, contains lessons for beginners, kids and advanced learners. It is a very budget-friendly course. While Piano For All competes well, it does not have what it takes to add skills to the most advanced learners.